Area Rug & Carpet Cleaning Williamsburg, VA
Area Rug & Carpet Cleaning Services in the Williamsburg, VA Region
Also falling victim to dirt and contaminants are oriental and area rugs. Steamatic of VA Peninsula will inspect your rug to determine whether it can be cleaned onsite or if it should be picked up and cleaned at the Steamatic of VA Peninsula facility. Our experts have the training and tools it takes to remove stains, renew old flooring, and extend the life of rugs and carpet throughout your home. Whether you’ve got a high-traffic area that needs regular treatment or a less-used rug that could use an occasional cleaning, we want to help you keep your carpets in the best condition.
REQUEST A SERVICE
Offering Professional Services With Professional Results
At Steamatic of VA Peninsula, we are committed to professional services and professional results. Over time, your carpets and rugs will begin to harbor layers of dirt, dust, and grime. Though you might be great at keeping them vacuumed, this grime will get ground into the fibers of your carpet, eventually discoloring and weakening them. While it may seem sufficient to spot treat your flooring on your own, it takes a professional to get the job done right. Our carpet and area rug cleaning services go as follows:
- Analyzing the Problem Areas – The first thing we need to do is analyze the carpet or area rug to figure out where the problem areas are. If we’re cleaning rugs, we can treat many in-home, but a more thorough cleaning is more easily achieved at our facility.
- Pre-Spraying the Carpets – After we understand what we’re working with, we’ll pre-spray the carpet or rug with a high-quality solution made of hot, soft water.
- Stripping Away Grime – With our state-of-the-art equipment, we strip away the built-in grime from your carpets and rugs.
- Vacuuming the Carpet – To remove various pollutants that wear down and discolor your carpets, we’ll use a strong vacuum to go over the entire area.
- Rinsing the Area – To remove residue from the pre-spray solution, we cover the carpet with a PH-balanced rinse. This also refreshes the carpet, making it ready for a quick dry after suctioning the excess moisture out.
The Benefits of Hiring Steamatic of VA Peninsula
Experts recommend you get your carpets cleaned every 12 to 18 months. Doing so keeps them healthier and looking better. While you should spot clean when something gets spilled, and vacuum on a regular basis, a professional carpet cleaning is essential to those health and aesthetic benefits. The following are some benefits of hiring Steamatic of VA Peninsula to do the job.
- Our pre-spray solution acts as a deodorizer to eliminate the deep smells that seem to sink into the carpet.
- Our hot water process and state-of-the-art equipment goes deep to eliminate mites, bacteria, dust, and other contaminants that the typical DIY process can’t reach.
- Our process livens up faded carpet and rug colors, making them vibrant again.
- We’ve been in the carpet cleaning business for nearly 30 years and have picked up the most effective practices along the way.
We offer additional services such as furniture cleaning, HVAC & air duct cleaning, hard surface cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning. We also offer restoration and remediation services after accidents, storms and other natural disasters. If you’ve got a unique job you need assistance with, our general contractors may be able to help.
We treat our customers like a part of the family, treating them and their homes with the respect and dignity they deserve.
The Steamatic Difference
The Technology: No other carpet cleaner offers Steamatic of VA Peninsula‘s proprietary cleaning system. Super-heated water and powerful vacuums remove dirt and particles all the way to the base of the carpet fiber. Our patented re-circulating system keeps the clean, hot water moving from the tank to the wand so it doesn’t have a chance to cool down. Powerful vacuums then extract the dirt and water, leaving your carpets clean, soft and odor-free.
The Process: Steamatic of VA Peninsula will pre-vacuum, treat spots and traffic areas as needed with pre-spray emulsifiers and commercial grade buffers to suspend dirt and contaminants. We then use our hot water extraction to eliminate all traces of dirt and even many strains of bacteria. Cleaning is not complete until all accessible areas are treated and cleaned to your satisfaction.
The Commitment: Your Steamatic of VA Peninsula team will arrive on time, in uniform and fully equipped for the job. You will receive a follow-up call within 48 hours to check your total satisfaction. We promise you will be 100% satisfied.
Steam Cleaning: This is the carpet cleaning method we use most often. It is also the method recommended by carpet manufacturers and experts around the globe. You can be confident you are getting the highest quality steam carpet cleaning in the industry. Our truck-mounted steam cleaning system is among the most reliable, highest quality units in the industry. We can match any system for heat or suction.
OTHER CLEANING SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.
108 Ingram Rd #16
Williamsburg, Virginia 23188